wiki cleanup

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 8 12:01:34 GMT 2005

Hi List,

Just a quick notice that I'm cleaning up the structure of our wiki pages
a bit. So it will be even more messy for a short while :)

Basically some pages were on the form AccessibilityFooBar, and others
were AccessibilityTeam/FooBar

I'm changing it so that 'Accessibility' is the root of all our pages,
including '/Team'

We'll still get sub pages from Team though, like
Accessibility/Team/Goals, but more general pages will be on the form of
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/Background

I hope that makes sense :)

I try to catch the broken links, but feel free to tidy up more after I'm
done :)

- Henrik