[u-a-dev] Problems encountered with gutsy and brltty

Sauro Cesaretti me at saurocesaretti.com
Sun Sep 30 01:49:21 BST 2007

Hello everyone,

I've just tried live cd of butsy with a supervario display  and I still
having the some problems that I had with ubuntu feisty.
The brltty support starts twice and the second time I can read
"1 startup problem" and when I'll reach the graphical interface, orca screen
reader doesn't work.
I even made another test, I started the live cd without activating
the accessibility support and the
braille display was disconnected, after that I selected the text console
With ctrl+alt+f1 and
I connected the brialle display
Because I'd like to start brltty manually,
But I noticed that the support was already active.
What does it depend of?
I even saw that in this case, I didn't get the startup problem message.
hope it will help to solve these problems.
Thanks so much  in advance for your support.

Best regards, Sauro

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
15.40