[u-a-dev] harmonizing on-screen keyboard progress

Francesco Fumanti francesco.fumanti at gmx.net
Wed Oct 25 15:31:06 BST 2006

Hello David,

I assume you are talking about onboard.You can find the current specs
about onboard here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/Specs/SOK

However, any idea is welcome and if you post in this list or in the
accessibility forum, the onboard team will take notice. Here is the
accessibility forum:
http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=145

By the way, here is the start-thread of onboard (formerly known as
sok) in the accessibility forum:
But you are free to start new threads with your ideas and concerns.

Have a nice day.

frafu