[Bug 176477] Re: Please upload merged brltty 3.9-5ubuntu1 from Debian unstable (Main)
themuso at themuso.com
Mon Dec 17 08:15:06 GMT 2007
brltty (3.9-5ubuntu1) hardy; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable, (LP: #176477) remaining changes:
- Conflicts: libbrlapi, libbrlapi-dev, libbrlapi1-dev.
- Add brltty-setup, installed in both the udeb and the normal system.
- Add initramfs integration to run brltty-setup if necessary before
- Add ubiquity integration to propagate any brltty configuration to the
- Add udev rules and /lib/brltty/brltty.sh to the normal (non-udeb)
package as well.
- Enable brltty if /etc/default/brltty has RUN_BRLTTY=yes, which is set
by the installer if brltty is configured; add a NEWS entry for
- Install udev rules with the same name (85-brltty.rules) in the udeb as
in the deb.
- Change maintainer to Ubuntu Accessibility Developers
<ubuntu-accessibility-devel at lists.ubuntu.com>
* Disable BrlTTY grabbing devices that use the FTDI USB to serial chip.
* Remove the dh-lisp build-dependency, remove the cl-brlapi package, and
adjust the brltty package description accordingly. dh-lisp is not
brltty (3.9-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Hopefully fix disabling Java support on ARM for real this time.
* Disable Java on m68k as well.
* Revisit debhelper calls and simplify.
* Convert debian/copyright and debian/libbrlapi0.5.copyright to UTF-8.
* Update Standards-Version to 3.7.3 (no changes).
* Fix debian/rules so that "dpkg-buildpackage -j2" does not fail.
* Make python-brlapi part of section python.
-- Luke Yelavich <themuso at ubuntu.com> Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:44:23 +1100
** Changed in: brltty (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Please upload merged brltty 3.9-5ubuntu1 from Debian unstable (Main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Accessibility, which is a bug contact for brltty in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-accessibility-bugs