[Packaging] Repackaged DisplayCAL as Dummy Package

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 14 12:46:40 UTC 2021

Hi Erich,

We discussed this at the Technical Board meeting yesterday. We don't
have a full answer yet, but the general thought is that there are a set
of expectations for: 1) third party repositories enabled by default; and
2) packages installed from third party repositories via the archive;
that we'd require to be met for arrangements of this kind. We think we
need to enumerate these specifically, and we're working on creating a
clear and unambiguous list for you.

Robie