Seeking derivative status..

Barry W. Black bwblack at blackrangersoftware.com
Sun Jun 28 03:48:23 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have searched high and low for a page or link I saw one night and now
cannot find for the life of me so I came back to launchpad to see if I
could find someone who can help me.

I have been working on several lesser derivative versions for the last
couple of years.

This year were granted official  U.S. trademark status for GameR-Mate
and MineR-Mate, as well as our brand and company name, Black ranger
Software.

Derivatives of a derivative, of a flavor, of Debian is what I created,
and with very distinct specialties and software packages

GameR-Mate from Ubuntu MATE, from Ubuntu, from Debian
MineR-Mate from Ubuntu MATE, from Ubuntu, from Debian
There are others...

What I trying to determine is where I can find the right person or page
to ask from...

Where is the build wizard that I am reasonably certain I saw that y'all
make available to software developers who are spinning new versions of
the Ubuntu distro?

Not the UDK, remastersys, or the py-guin project birthed from it.

I have looked until I am feeling crazy.

I was sure I had bookmarked the page I was on that would lead to where
the page I am now still trying to find again.

Our "spins" make use of all the standard repos, and I really need to
learn the correct way to finish each of my builds in a prescribed
fashion such as what I have seen in the Ubuntu How To pages about
derivatives.

Please tell me I am not crazy and you can direct me to the Ubuntu "spin
wizard". (my name for it, of course)

We will be looking at SNAP builds for a couple of projects but I am
predominantly interested in rolling out full ISO's so folks can download
them from a public and sanctioned repo.

Barry

--
Barry W. Black
Chief Scientist and Technology Partner

*****************************
*NOTICE:*
*****************************
This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential,
and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination
or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any
attachments) by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then
delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.

Thank You all,
Rev. Barry Willie Black