Scilab

jean-philippe grivet jean-philippe.grivet at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 9 10:41:36 UTC 2020

Hello,
I have recently replaced  Win 7 by Ubuntu  20.04 om my HP portable, I
discovered that the install package for one of my favourite softwares,
Scilab 6.02, does not work. It appears from reading both Scilab and
Ubuntu user groups, that the same problem exists for version 18.04. Are
you aware of this, will something be done in the near future to solve
the problem ? Can somebody suggest a simple workaround ?
Sincerely,
Jean-Philippe Grivet