SRU exception for snapd-glib

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 12 10:12:18 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jun 06, 2017 at 08:59:43AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> With my SRU team hat on, the process now is:
>
>  - draft a wiki page, such as the ones you reference
>    (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SnapdUpdates), outlining what you believe should
>    be the exception
>  - submit it to the SRU team for approval.  This can be done to any
>    individual member of the SRU team directly, or you can send it to
>    ubuntu-release at lists.ubuntu.com for review.

I gave exactly these instructions to another team a couple of weeks ago,
so I've just gone ahead and documented this at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#Documentation_for_Special_Cases

I'm not sure it's the best place. Where would people expect to find this
information? Suggestions welcome.

Robie