SRU exception for snapd-glib

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 6 15:59:43 UTC 2017

Hi Robert,

Sorry for the delay in answering this.

On Tue, Jun 06, 2017 at 09:53:43AM -0400, Marc Deslauriers wrote:
> Hi Robert,

> You need to ask the SRU team to approve the exception, not the Technical
> Board.

As Marc says, this is now handled directly by the SRU team rather than by
the Technical Board.

With my SRU team hat on, the process now is:

 - draft a wiki page, such as the ones you reference
   (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SnapdUpdates), outlining what you believe should
   be the exception
 - submit it to the SRU team for approval.  This can be done to any
   individual member of the SRU team directly, or you can send it to
   ubuntu-release at lists.ubuntu.com for review.