Community Council checkup for this cycle

Michael Hall mhall119 at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 4 20:11:35 UTC 2016

Hello Technical Board,

Every cycle the Community Council likes to check in with each of the
teams in the community to evaluate how they are doing, identify any
problems or blockers that we can help with, and discuss ways to grow
those parts of the Ubuntu community.

We currently have your team scheduled for Thursday, Feb 18th, at 1700
UTC in the #ubuntu-meeting IRC channel. We don't need everybody to
attend, but if those who can be there will gather feedback from those
who can't, it would help make the meeting more productive. If you have
any team reports you can share with us ahead of time, that would be
helpful as well.

Of course, you never need to wait for these regular catchups to get help
from the CC, we are available any time the need arises, and are always
happy to help in whatever way we can.

Thank you, and keep on making Ubuntu great!
--
Michael Hall
mhall119 at ubuntu.com