Nominations to the Tech Board

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 6 09:59:00 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,

just before we set up the poll and everything, I had a look at the list
of nominations and it looks like Jason de Rose is not member of
~ubuntu-dev, who are the ones who can vote for the TB. At least the wiki
isn't clear if this is a problem or not, did we have cases like this in
the past?

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved with Snappy Ubuntu Core! developer.ubuntu.com/snappy/
Follow @ubuntudev on twitter.com/facebook.com/G+