Please demote maas 1.2 from Ubuntu Precise

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 3 07:28:47 UTC 2015

On 02/03/15 14:39, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> What's the plan for supporting 1.5 for 14.04 once the next LTS is out?  Is
> this going to come up again?

The team has committed to watch dependencies very closely, so that SRUs
have minimal external impact, and there is a pretty extensive test plan
and stable-proposed-sru pipeline mapped out to ensure that these updates
are not harmful to sites in production. At some stage we'll switch to
newer dependencies as we start to target 16.04 but for now, yes, the
plan is to try to keep LTS versions up to date with upstream stable
releases.

Mark