Juju Stable Update Policy

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 7 23:30:55 UTC 2014

Hi Alexis,

Given the lack of response so far, I guess that this is fairly
uncontroversial.

It's clear to me that the client-server nature of juju warrants an exception
to the SRU rules, analogous to the exception already in place for Landscape.

I am also satisfied by the general policies in place for Juju stable
updates, though as you suggest it would be a good idea for the SRU team to
review the specifics in depth with Curtis.

Does anyone else on the TB have any feedback here, or is everyone happy to
ratify this plan as-is?

Thanks,