Ubuntu MATE Remix is seeking official flavor status

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 5 16:41:53 UTC 2014

Hello,

Per discussion at the TB meeting today, the next steps are:
 - Apply to the DMB to get a MATE packageset defined and have you as an
   uploader, for that, please follow the regular application for PPU
   (you'll need testimonials from past sponsors and a wiki page detailing
    your experience).
 - Have you (after you get PPU) or another existing uploader (or
   uploaders) be the official development point of contact for the flavour.
 - Check with Canonical IS that there's sufficient space on nusakan
   (cdimage builder), Launchpad (livefs build storage) and cdimage
   frontends for a new flavour.
 - Apply again to the TB to make the flavour official.

Thanks.