Requiring Core dev membership for TB members

Soren Hansen soren at linux2go.dk
Mon Sep 30 08:29:25 UTC 2013

2013/9/30 Micah Gersten <micahg at ubuntu.com>:
> I'd like to propose that there's a requirement for TB members to be
> Ubuntu core developers due to the nature of the responsibilities of the
> TB (Microrelease exceptions, technical policy).  The one exception to
> this would be Mark in his unique position as sabdfl.  I've added this to
> the TB agenda and will endeavor to be at the meeting.

Mark vets the list of candidates and there's also an election. If the
election shows that they're not only suitable, but even preferred over
other candidates, I think that's all we really need to know.

--
Soren Hansen             | http://linux2go.dk/
Ubuntu Developer         | http://www.ubuntu.com/