UDS Organizers Team Review

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 2 20:17:56 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 02, 2013 at 12:50:54PM -0400, Stéphane Graber wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 02, 2013 at 06:40:14PM +0200, Martin Pitt wrote:
> > Chris Johnston [2013-08-20 15:28 -0400]:
> > > I was going through the list of people in the ~uds-organizers team as we
> > > prepare for another UDS and noticed that quite a few people who are
> > > still on the team no longer have an affiliation with Ubuntu.

> > > I was wondering if it may be possible for the TB, as it is the admin for
> > > the team, to do a review of the members of the team and purge any
> > > members who are no longer in a position in which they should be on the team.

> > Going through https://launchpad.net/~uds-organizers/+members I think
> > the following people should be dropped because they left
> > Ubuntu and Canonical or work for Linaro (which has had its own summit
> > for a long time):

> >   Amit Kucheria
> >   Dave Walker
> >   Jesse Barker
> >   Marianna Raffaele
> >   Martin Mrazik
> >   Paul McKenney
> >   Zach Pfeffer
> >   Will Cooke

> > I'm not sure about the following people:

> >   Ara Pulido
> >   Christian Reis
> >   Jeremy Kerr
> >   Stephen Doel
> >   Steve Edwards

> I don't know Stephen or Steve but I know Jeremy no longer works for
> Canonical an disn't involved in UDS organization anymore and I can't
> remember seeing ara or kiko use their UDS privileges at least since we
> moved to the vUDS format.

Please keep Ara on this list, her team frequently runs sessions of their own
at UDS and she should have the same access to the vUDS hangout machinery
that others do.

Stephen Doel was on this list for Linaro and should be dropped.

I don't recognize the name Steve Edwards, and don't know if Kiko currently
needs access (he was probably on the list due to Linaro).

Hope that helps,