Election?

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 26 22:31:37 UTC 2013

Hi all - have approached the folks nominated to establish their
willingness to stand in the election. I've also written to those of you
who expressed a willingness to stand for another term on the TB. I very
much appreciate that as you've all brought great insight and
effectiveness to the board, and continuity will be valuable; if I've
missed anyone in that regard (you haven't had an email from me) and
you're willing to stand, please ping me in private.

Mark