SmartScope Server Side Application

Lucio Torre lucio.torre at canonical.com
Wed Nov 6 18:04:41 UTC 2013

The most important technical reason we have right now to keep it closed
source is that most of this code will not work without other parts of our
server code base, which is also closed source. So making it free of those
parts is a substantial effort.

I consider that reason enough for the decision, but there might also be
other reasons i am not aware of.

Lucio.