Role of the "Chair" on the Tech Board?

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri May 18 03:13:25 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

At the CC meeting today we did a check in with the Tech Board. Matt
Zimmerman brought up the subject of Tech Board Chair, a position which
he currently holds and said "AFAIK that role is completely undefined,
and I don't think it exists in practice" and proposed doing away with
it on the TB.

Discussion begins here:
http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2012/05/17/%23ubuntu-meeting.html#t17:20

Mark - I know you've felt strongly in the past about having a Chair on
Boards and Councils, but do we have the specifics of this role
documented? Perhaps it is it time to re-evaluate the merits?

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com