Application for Per-Package Upload rights

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 10 18:28:54 UTC 2011

Hello,

Michael Bienia [2011-03-01 18:30 +0100]:
> On 2011-02-14 15:19:04 -0600, Serge E. Hallyn wrote:
> > I, Serge Hallyn, would like to apply for per-package upload rights for
> >
> > 	vmbuilder
> > 	multipath-tools
> > 	qemu-kvm
> > 	seabios
> > 	vgabios
> > 	kvm-pxe

Note that the associated source package is "etherboot", which I added
instead.

> > 	libvirt-bin
> > 	libcap2
> [...]
> @TB: Please set up the PPU rights.

Done:

$ ./edit_acl.py -p serge-hallyn query
== All rights for serge-hallyn ==
Archive Upload Rights for serge-hallyn: archive 'primary', source package 'vmbuilder'
Archive Upload Rights for serge-hallyn: archive 'primary', source package 'multipath-tools'
Archive Upload Rights for serge-hallyn: archive 'primary', source package 'qemu-kvm'
Archive Upload Rights for serge-hallyn: archive 'primary', source package 'seabios'
Archive Upload Rights for serge-hallyn: archive 'primary', source package 'vgabios'
Archive Upload Rights for serge-hallyn: archive 'primary', source package 'etherboot'

Martin