Application for Per-Package Upload rights

Michael Bienia michael at bienia.de
Tue Mar 1 17:30:23 UTC 2011

On 2011-02-14 15:19:04 -0600, Serge E. Hallyn wrote:
> I, Serge Hallyn, would like to apply for per-package upload rights for
>
> 	vmbuilder
> 	multipath-tools
> 	qemu-kvm
> 	seabios
> 	vgabios
> 	kvm-pxe
> 	libvirt-bin
> 	libcap2
>
> My application can be found at:
>
> 	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SergeHallyn/PerPackageDeveloperApplication
>
> I will add my name to the agenda for the next meeting when it is posted.

This application was processed during the DMB meeting on 2011-02-28[1].
The result about the vote is: 4 for, 0 against, 1 abstained.
=> Serge Hallyn got PPU upload rights for vmbuilder, multipath-tools,
qemu-kvm, qemu-linary, seabios, vgabios, kvm-pxe, libvirt-bin, lxc and
libcap2 (qemu-linary and lxc are missing in the above listing but are
mentioned on the wiki page).

@TB: Please set up the PPU rights.

Michael

1: http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/02/28/%23ubuntu-meeting.html#t19:56