Principia / DevOps / leadership and governance

Juan Negron juan.negron at canonical.com
Wed Jul 13 00:13:15 UTC 2011

Hi all:

This all sounds good to me.
I would argue that inclusion criteria be very well documented as to avoid a
repeat of the UbuntuContributingDeveloper's last meeting in IRC where there
was a huge discussion about the rules.  It was quite embarrassing (
especially for the candidates - me being one of them ) hence me asking that
we clearly document the necessary steps for consideration/inclusion into the
group.

Thanks,

Juan Negron <juan.negron at canonical.com>
System Integration Engineer
Corporate Services
Canonical USA
Mobile: +1 (408) 634-0292
GPG : 0A62 BC70 5CBC B4DD F3E6  8A27 A6B1 F3F0 E6B5 F5A3