Policy proposal for partner repository

Allison Randal allison at canonical.com
Tue Aug 16 13:50:26 UTC 2011

Thanks all for the work on reviewing and improving this policy. It's
substantially better for the effort, and I'm glad we managed to merge
for ARB and commercial as well (both were in the process of similar
efforts at documenting the policy, so we caught 3 birds with one stone).

I've renamed the wiki page to reflect the new more general nature of the
policy, and noted the tech board's approval:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ExtensionRepositoryPolicy

We'll work with the archive admins to get this linked in from the
appropriate places.

Allison