Edubuntu Developers Delegation

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 11 18:24:05 GMT 2010

Greetings

The Edubuntu Council[1][2] hereby applies for delegation of developers
as outlined on the Ubuntu wiki[3] for the ~edubuntu-dev[4] team.

The ~ubuntu-core-dev[5] and ~developer-membership-board[6] teams have
been invited to join the ~edubuntu-dev team. It's currently unclear[3]
whether ~ubuntu-core-dev should be invited, but it can't do any harm so
we have done so. Upon acceptance of the invitation,
~developer-membership-board will be made an admin of the group.

Our policy[7] is based on the Kubuntu developers policy[8] which is
clear and simple, we have only needed to make minor adjustments.

If you require any further information or actions from our side, we will
happily oblige.

-Jonathan on behalf of the Edubuntu Council

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Council
[2] https://launchpad.net/~edubuntu-council
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers/TeamDelegation
[4] https://launchpad.net/~edubuntu-dev/+members