Fwd: Revised xubuntu-docs

Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Sun Dec 5 08:20:12 GMT 2010

Cheers,
Mark

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Revised xubuntu-docs
Date: 	Fri, 03 Dec 2010 03:01:47 -0000
From: 	Book 'em Dano <heymrdjd at gmail.com>
To: 	Mark Shuttleworth <mark at canonical.com>

Xubuntu-docs have been outdated for quite some time. I have made many
corrections/changes for the Natty version of xubuntu-docs that are
relevant to the Maverick version (9.10.2). These changes update some
instructions and references of default programs installed in Xubuntu.  I
would like to request that the various revisions that I have made be
applied to the Maverick version of xubuntu-docs as a SRU.  Many of the
revisions are linked to various bug reports, but many more are only
visible in http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-doc/xubuntu-
docs/natty/changes/.

According to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates, I need to
provide a statement explaining the impact of the bug and provide a
patch.  I am wondering if there is a consolidated manner to fulfill the
requirements for SRU as there are many bug reports ad revisions that
refer to the same package, xubuntu-docs.

Thanks,

Dan
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by