Newsletter - Sept 16, 2022

Ubuntu Summit Organising Team summit at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 16 22:03:31 UTC 2022

Hey Folks,

Here are some updates from the Ubuntu Summit organisation efforts:

* We have a new blog post[0] that is a call to action from the community
to submit abstracts by September 30th. You only have 2 weeks left! If
you submit an abstract and it gets accepted, Canonical will pay for you
to come join the party :)

* Just a little teaser.. we are working on a closing party to remember!
More details will be available later, when we have everything confirmed.
But you won't want to miss it!

* If you know you won't be able to make it in-person, but are eager to
participate remotely, you will be glad to know that we are working on
setting up the Audio and Video for recording and streaming. So even if
you are in a timezone that makes streaming inconvenient, you can still
watch the recordings later.

That is all for now and we'll give some more updates next week. If you
have any questions, please feel free to email us at summit at ubuntu.com
and we will get back to you. Otherwise, have a great weekend everyone!

Cheers,
The Ubuntu Summit Organising Team

[0] https://ubuntu.com/blog/ubuntu-summit-2022-call-for-proposals