[storm] ResultSet-like object that backs onto a list?

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Mon Feb 23 05:07:29 GMT 2009

Hello,

I was just tinkering with some unit tests that deal with some Storm
things, and I started wishing for a way to construct a ResultSet
object without even having to do a query.

I have a method that returns a ResultSet, but sometimes I want the
result set to contain exactly one object that I know about already.
I'd like to wrap that object in a ResultSet-implementing object so
other parts of the code can call .one() or whatever on it.

Is this a sane idea? Would it deserve a place in Storm, or should I
just leave it in my (currently) proprietary tree?

jml