[storm] egg does not contain storm.zope

Drew Smathers drew.smathers at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:44:22 BST 2007

> Sorry for not replying earlier, I talked to the OP on IRC and forgot
> to mention it on the mailing list.
>
> Yes, it was a packaging error -- sorry for that. I've already fixed
> the problem (actually it's awaiting one more review) and I plan to do
> a 0.11 release sometime soon (say, within a couple weeks).

Yup, I was in the process of opening a bug after my last post when I
saw this.  Next time I'll save myself the effort and look for the bug
first ;)

Speaking of bugs ... what about poor little #129715
(TransactionFailedError import error in storm.zope.zstorm) which
hasn't gotten any attention.  Hint, hint.

--