GNOME = fit only for the garden

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 12:51:59 UTC 2011

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 6:08 AM, Christopher Chan
<christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk> wrote:
> http://news.slashdot.org/story/11/03/12/2329233/The-Full-Story-Behind-the-Canonical-vs-GNOME-Drama#comments
>
> Down with the foundation born from qt trolling!
>
> Big name members but zero leadership/vision? I did not know it was that bad!

This SO not what the Open Source Community needs right now.  A big old
feud between FOSS projects.  They should concentrate on combating the
enemy who likes to use underhanded, unethical business practices to
try to kill them off rather than compete with them ... aka Microsoft.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts