Ubuntu 11.10 makes Unity compulsory

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:55:56 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 8:07 AM, Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4 April 2011 00:03, Cybe R. Wizard <cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net> wrote:
>> On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 16:05:24 +0100
>> David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Ah, I was wondering if Cybe was conflating "angry with actions of
>>> Israel" and "anti-semitic".
>>
>> No matter how we might wish that it weren't so, they are and have
>> always been the very same thing as long as there has been an Israel.
>>
>> Sorry if that doesn't fit your world-view.
>
> I don't see that at all. Can you justify what seems to me to be a
> remarkable assertion?

His view is the same as most every other Christian.  They can't
separate the government from the religion, when in fact they are two
separate things.  Here in the US there's a huge movement trying to
rewrite history saying American was founded on Christianity, when in
fact most of the Founding Fathers weren't Christian and they wanted to
get away from theological control in government  The US was founded on
Secularism.

Unfortunately, the Israeli Lobby, one of the most powerful
Christian-backed lobbies in the US, pushes politicians to back any and
all decisions the Israeli government makes.  Whether they are ethical
or not, and whether they break International Law or not, which they've
done both on several occasions.  Its all due to the fear that
Christian dogma creates, the fear that is used to control those
indoctrinated into the religion.

The God of the Bible is not the real God but one made up by men of
power seeking to use religion to control the masses.  The real God is
love, it does not judge, it does not hate, it does not need anything
from us, and it does not have a master plan.  God is the great
observer.  God is the Universe and everything in it, and we are a part
of it.  I say IT because God has no shape or form you can understand.
When we're made in God's image it is referring to our true selves.
These bodies are not what we really are.  Our true selves are immortal
and non-corporeal.  There is no separation, there is only one living
thing, and we are individual parts of that whole given free will.

As Carl Sagan put it, "we are a way for the universe to know itself."

If you want to learn more read "Conversations with God" by Neale
Donald Walsch, "The Law of Attraction" by Hicks-Abraham, and look up
the "Law of One" and the "Ra Materials".

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts