Ubuntu 11.10 makes Unity compulsory

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 5 01:20:39 UTC 2011

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 00:32:23 +0100
Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com> wrote:

> It is a Jewish state, yes. It does not represent all Jewishness,
> though. Not all Jews live there, nor ever will. Many don't want to,
> including friends of mine, although some do regard it as a sort of
> spiritual homeland.
> It's a political entity, one which takes its identity from the
> religion, but to conflict a religion and a state is a foolish and a
> childish error.

I understand your argument.  It is much the same as Avi's.  I don't
agree (obviously, and I hope it doesn't matter) and can only conclude by
pointing to the example of Vatican City as possibly equivalent.

All in all and when the smoke has finally cleared, it probably won't
affect the usability of Unity too much.    :-|

Cybe R. Wizard
Registered GNU/Linux user # 126326
Registered Ubuntu User # 2136