FOSDEM

Amedee Van Gasse amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Sat Feb 6 16:45:31 GMT 2010

On 25-01-10 13:46, Laura Czajkowski wrote:

>> If you are there already on Friday, will you go to the pre-FOSDEM beer
>> event? Then you can compare Irish and Belgian beers. :-)
>> http://fosdem.org/2010/beerevent
>> (I'm not going to the beer event, I'm not a beer drinker.)
>>
>> Amedee
>>
> I will be going to the Friday night event, it was nice to meet people that
> way last year also, a page has been created if folks want to meet up for
> dinner on the Saturday night https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Fosdem/2010

The first keynote speaker wasn't very good, but that's just my opinion.
I expected more of it.

The second keynote speaker was very good, but it was the wrong audience.
He doesn't need to convince us about the risks of the internet. Perhaps
seniorennet.be should invite him (biggest online community in Belgium,
for 60+ people)
oh and when I saw that his computer runs Windows XP, I expected that he
would give a live domonstration, something like "look what happens when
I click on the link in this email", you know.

I'll be in the Drupal all day tomorrow, although I saw that there is a
talk about Debian+Ubuntu. I might pop in there. Don't know yet.

--
Amedee