basic - continued

Tero Pesonen tero at tpesonen.net
Fri Feb 5 19:03:27 GMT 2010

On Sat, 2010-02-06 at 01:50 +0800, xinchen wrote:
> 6.No,  although I've been using openoffice for a long time.I do have to
> say word is powerful and better than openoffice, in my experience.

Word is not awfully bad. It is too ubiquitous for that. But its way of
handling styles is too 1990's to my taste -- it reminds me of some
WordPerfect thingy from 1995. At times it feels like a toy. Other times
it is almost good. My experience of Word comes from Word 2003 on Win XP.

Off-topic. Sent to the Sounder list.

Tero Pesonen

--
PGP/GPG Key ID 315FD528