Macs

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:19:32 BST 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Odd <iodine at runbox.no> wrote:
> Tt doesn't make any sense. Like you said, it's like Russian Roulette.
> It's simply not acceptable from a developer's viewpoint. I wonder how
> long Apple will continue this..

Until one of two things happens, either the FCC forces Apple to clean
up their act in the App Store (which I doubt but it would be nice) or
Apple start loosing developers to their competition (ie; the Palm Pre,
Black Berry, Android, Windows Mobile, etc).  Sooner or later the
development community is going to get fed up and seek greener
pastures.  I suspect it won't be too long from now before we start to
see a slow exodus towards one of the other smartphones, which over
time will go from a trickle to a flood if the status quo doesn't
change.  The iPhone isn't the only easily usable touch screen
smartphone on the market anymore, and Apple had better take notice
because the end of their glory days at the top is fast approaching.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com
http://thezorch.googlepages.com/home