FCC and the internet

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 21 18:05:01 BST 2009

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:30:27 -0400
Douglas Pollard <dougpol1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> I would like for such a person to cite me an example of when in
> the last several thousand years a government has held back on
> controlling it's population  by any means available.

We in the states established prohibition and later repealed it.  The
draft is a thing of the past.  Black people (and even women!) have the
right to vote now.  So do people who own no land.
I'm sure there are lots more examples (we don't have debtor's prison, do
we?), but I think that's enough to show what utter tripe you are
spewing.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Registered GNU/Linux user # 126326