forward thinking about the UI

Harold Sawyer hrsawyer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 02:27:37 GMT 2009

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 9:10 PM, Michael Haney <thezorch at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you are talking about
> the window decorations and buttons (maximize, restore, minimize and
> close) they were a part of the original Macintosh operating system a
> long time ago, and were later copied by Microsoft for their early
> Windows releases (1.0 - 3.11).

You are so right.  I used to live in the SF Bay Area and had friends
who worked for Apple at the time.  They were all excited about being
tapped for improving the usability of the Apple.  Normal, everyday,
workers at Apple.

Then MS did it's best to copy the easy interface.  Remember Dos and
batch file menus????

Harold