HUMOR: Canonical's goes too far with product placement on TV

Kevin Cole kjcole at ubuntu.com
Mon May 25 00:04:58 BST 2009

Taken from today's Washington Post "TV Week" section
(Sunday, 2009.05.24) ...

  Wednesday, 9:00 (ABC 2, ABC 7)
  NEW SERIES "The Goode Family":

      Helen is upset when Bliss joins an abstinence group;
      Ubuntu wants to get his driver's license.

The questions on every geek's mind: How did Ubuntu lose the
license to his driver?  Which driver?  And when did he acquire
a gender?  And I don't even want to consider how Ubuntu relates
to Bliss and abstinence... though I vaguely recall a programming
language named "Bliss".

--
 Kevin Cole                    |  Key ID: 0xE6F332C7   (GPG/PGP)
 Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo Team     |     WWW: http://dc.ubuntu-us.org/

           ". ! 1 |" -- Rene Magritte's computer