100 Paper Cuts

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:10:05 BST 2009

2009/6/15 David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com>:
> https://edge.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts
>
> I approve!
>
> (Read some of mpt's fantastic usability assessments as well - this is
> the sort of thing that'll make a real difference)
>

> - d.

It's a good sign. Where are these "mpt" comments tho'? Not seen them.

Not sure I agree with all of it, but this is an interesting column
from my former employers...

http://www.h-online.com/open/features/print/113533

The Linux UI future; more complex than ever
by Dj Walker-Morgan

With Linux being used as the foundation for numerous smartphone and
mobile internet devices, it is tempting to suggest that this movement
is going to open the doorway to desktop Linux[1]. Tempting, but not
accurate.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com
MSN: lproven at hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508