This place sure goes in "spurts"

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:59:21 BST 2009

On Tuesday, 21 July 2009 17:32:11 Ignazio Palmisano wrote:
> :P true, but it's been a figure of speech officially for years now...
You and I (reasonable fools we are) may think so -- but I guarantee* you that
there are vast numbers of people who take it quite literally! Okay, they don't
think of it as 'cannibalism' and I am employing hyperbole too, but they still
perform the action and think the thoughts. Oh and Jesus is a Zombie! Gotta
love those crazy Christians!

> they figured out that letting people work for them was more effective
> than eating them right away.
Ha, true dat.

\d
* Not sure how I would demonstrate this... I base it on personal experience
with a Catholic friend and then extrapolate.