This place sure goes in "spurts"

Chan Chung Hang Christopher christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Tue Jul 21 14:57:52 BST 2009

> Yes, all 27 of them. RADICAL is the adjective that will be forgot, and
> muslim has been the boogeyword for the recent years. There is about a
> billion of them, what's the radical confrontational percentage? Five
> percent would mean an army of fifty million berserker warriors attacking
> all and everything "west". The rest of the world wouldn't stand a chance.
>
> Guys with guns and in need of something to shoot at, that's a better
> description of the small small minority that you are describing.
> Unfortunately they are in command in some places, unfortunately again
> not all these places are "east", as the next point pictures perfectly.

I don't know...Indonesia has the highest proportion of Muslims in the
world and some really scary things have happened there recently.
Cannibalism and ethnic cleansing were easily carried out. Now if they
had the guns to take on the West...

Just keep hoping that Muslim countries keep getting secular minded
leaders that are not intent on getting the gun power.

>> They'll use any excuse they
>> can find. If they can't find any, they'll make them up.
>>

> WMD anyone? (and the government of my country pretended to believe, so
> it's not like I'm taking the high ground and playing sanctimonious...)
> I.

Recent incidents would lead me to take the stand that they are perfectly
capable of WMD'ing anyone should they have the firepower and a fanatic
leader.