This place sure goes in "spurts"

Ignazio Palmisano ignazio_io at yahoo.it
Sun Jul 19 21:07:22 BST 2009

Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 19:58:35 +0100
> Ignazio Palmisano <ignazio_io at yahoo.it> wrote:
>
>> Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
>
> [whacky theories]
>
> [copper screen skull cap]
>>> It's a true Faraday cage for the brain!
>> :P unless the emitter is under your feet, in which case if the cap is
>> poorly shaped you get a parabolic amplifier aimed at your limbic
>> system... all those men going up and down manholes with excuses such
>> as maintaining internet cables... mmm... ^-^
>>
>> I.
>
> Cool!  I'm glad I. said that and glad I didn't.  (couldn't resist)
>
> (WARNING.  The following contains US-centric point of view to which I,
>  although a USAian, do not subscribe and only use for humorous purposes)

:D it's worrying that you feel like you need to specify you're joking... :P

>  Your post brings into question the advisability of living in a
> geodesic dome, too, though perhaps the properly-skinned dome with a
> nice big set of induction coils inside, if not fit for habitation,
> could at least be considered green, using those insidious rays
> emanating from our foreign enemies:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induction_coil#Wireless_charging
>
> On a more serious note, Ignazio, I see that my mail will be Cc:ed to
> your email address.  I further note that you have set the Reply-To: to
> your address, too.  I hope it is your intention to get both or are not
> reading the list as I normally try to only send back to the list.

I do that too, usually. The reply-to is due to me writing from
Thunderbird and having the mails forwarded to another account and blah
blah, but it doesn't really matter to me whether I get one or two extra
mails (would I be subscribed to sounder otherwise? :P)
I.