Blocking in Pidgin

Steve Reilly sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Tue Jul 7 22:59:15 BST 2009

Samuel Thurston, III wrote:

the vast majority of them are scarcely
> aware that there are alternatives.

thats absolutely true, its up to all of us to re educate the public.
ive sent three hardy boxes out the door over the last few months, (wiped
2 that had win98, last had xp) when i set each one up, showed them how
to use synaptic to dl games, apps, etc.  one lady asked me, where do i
put in my credit card #, how much do each one of these cost?  another
guy asked me where the "start" button was, and hasnt looked back since.
 last one was my 16 yr old nephew who im *so* done cleaning his xp
laptop of viruses, i sent it back to him with hardy on it, he loves it.

steve