Karmic Epiphany Annoyances

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 12:36:13 GMT 2009

2009/11/23 Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com>:

> I tried Midori - so basic it was not usable. I have only tried Arora
> on Windows, where it just GPFed every time I ran it. I forgot about
> Kazakahase or however you spell it and I have never heard of Rekonq.

I like Arora. Unfortunately, getting an up-to-date copy on Linux
involves compiling from source, and the whole point is that it's a
wrapper around qt-webkit, and Qt frequently doesn't compile straight
off svn HEAD. (In fact, I get unreliable and ever-changing errors when
I try. o_0 ) But nice enough as one to keep on hand ;-)

- d.