Hardy Heron limited edition Tee shirt

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Fri May 9 17:52:25 BST 2008

"Cybe R. Wizard" <cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net>  said:
> I ordered one of these in size xx large a couple of day ago from
> <https://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=189&osCsid=1cb17736bd8085c533820ec600bf9189>.
> Now the page doesn't even show it as an option while all other sizes
> are out-of-stock.
> Yes, they are limited edition but what I want to know is did I really
> buy a Tee shirt or was the size xx large not supposed to be there in
> the first place?
>
> BTW, the 8.04 release is truly great for me so far.
>
> Cybe R. Wizard

Yes, I did buy a Tee shirt, it arrived today.  It's /beautiful/!  Eleven
days is not bad turn-around time at all, especially for overseas
shipping.
I'm mightily pleased with the shirt, the service, the OS, the OS
development team, the mailing lists associated and all my fellow Ubuntu
users.  Thank you, one and all!

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.