Link: Yahoo caught censoring Open Sauce

Scott (angrykeyboarder) geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Fri Feb 1 22:43:07 GMT 2008

Vadim Peretokin spake thusly:
> It's not /that/ bad, but pretty sad to see.
>
> As for functionality, I wouldn't say so. Bells and whistles, yeah
> probably, but many people are happy with Pidgin as it is. Just want the
> voice/audio.

You sent this reply to both the list and to my email. I saw the one in
my inbox first. I responded to you, but my response was based on
something much different.

In other words, now that i see your reply on the list it's not what I
expected and not really making sense to me.

For future reference, please quote the message you are responding to.

Thanks.

--
             Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com