"Reasons to stick with Windows Vista and avoid Ubuntu"

Cyrus Jones daradib at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 09:47:32 BST 2007

On 8/22/07, Nils Kassube <kassube at gmx.net> wrote:Daniel Robitaille wrote:
> Seen in the blogosphere today:
>
> "Reasons to stick with Windows Vista and avoid Ubuntu"
> http://vista.blorge.com/2007
>
> /08/21/reasons-to-stick-with-windows-vista-
> >and-avoid-ubuntu/

The blog used the worst reasons about Vista and Ubuntu. The person was
comparing Microsoft Windows Vista (and Windows in general) to Ubuntu without
compensating for the fact he was an expert with Vista (and Windows in
general) while an absolute beginner to Ubuntu.

Did I miss something or is it just another post to the tune "I only want
> to use Linux if it is like Windows"?

Agreed. He automatically assumed that everything must be done the way it is
done in Windows, or else it is hard to use. Using the Restricted Driver
Manager is easier than installing graphics drivers in Windows.