Edgy in the news

Scott geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Mon Oct 30 06:43:28 GMT 2006

Personally, I'm not one to upgrade an operating system.  It's not that
difficult to do a fresh install.  In the long run it's always less of a
hassle time-wise.

Not to mention I've found it handy to have a CD/DVD handy down the road.

I've followed this rule for years with both Linux and Windows.
Everybody says "sure you can upgrade" but then you hear of all kinds of
people having all kinds of problems later on.

I just back up my personal/data files, do a fresh install and restore
the files.

--
	Scott
www.angrykeyboarder.com