Fwd: [GNU/FSF Press] Press release: FSF announces release of gNewSense 1.0

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Wed Nov 8 20:49:44 GMT 2006

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:36:37 -0500 (EST)
"Jonathan Jesse" <jjesse at iserv.net> wrote:

> Can I ask why we are still discussing this thread?  If the couple of you
> that will still like to discuss, do so in a forum or an email thread
> between the small group of you.
> Otherwise you are clogging up my email

This is the sounder list :) I think a thread about gNewSense is on-topic
enough.

I've became accustomed to *supposedly* off-topic threads being directed to
"sounder" from other Ubuntu lists ... do we now have to have a "
sounder-offtopic" list as well ? Where will this end ? *g*

This is not intended seriously by the way - I just find it amusing that you
are now considering discussion of a "Free Software" distribution based on
Ubuntu to be off topic for sounder, which, as far as I can see, *is* the
"off topic" list for Ubuntu.

Peter