Firefox search "form" for ubuntu? | sec=unclassified

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed May 3 05:43:32 BST 2006

On 5/3/06, Stoffers, Robert LAC <Robert.Stoffers at defence.gov.au> wrote:
> What about just having a localised Google search on the Ubuntu website, or
> better yet once the BetterWikiDocs spec is completed just localising the
> Google search to http://help.ubuntu.com (or whatever this ends up being).

I just finished re-reading your post and I think I miss understood
what you said the first time.

Yeah the http://help.ubuntu.com solution is what I'm after but as a
Ubuntu native app solution.. (ie shipped with the default firefox
application)

Also the http://help.ubuntu.com page has no search function on it at
all.. which it going to make searching for solutions to problems very
messy, slow, problematic and poorly directed..

--
www.modmeup.net
Ubuntu Dapper 6.06