Microsoft bashing on Freedom Toaster's site

Shawn McMahon smcmahon at eiv.com
Fri Jun 23 14:48:40 BST 2006

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 10:17:24AM -0300, Derek Broughton said:

> There's usually a good reason why someone doesn't quote parts of a message -
> they're not relevant to the point being made.   In this case, there's
> nothing on that page to indicate that it's got anything to do with Ubuntu.
> Never mind how much you feel we should drag everybody into the Ubuntu
> community (and subject to The Code) I _still_ don't see how The Code
> applies, and you and the OP are making a mountain out of a molehill.

The way the code applies is this:

The original poster would like the code to apply, and so is asking the
blogger to please apply the code, because he feels that the fact that
the code doesn't apply is bad.

--
   Shawn McMahon    | "I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
   EIV Consulting   | And now that I have some light, I can see the